Monday, December 6, 2010

We're Doing it Harry!

We finally made it to Hwy 1. The going wasn't easy and it sure wasn't fun. Well, that second part is a lie. It was fun. And from here it's just gunna get funner. I mean, more fun.

This is the road we took from the valley over to the coast. I think it was called Point Stewarts Road. But next to the hills behind Davin's house, theses were horrendous. This photo doesn't quite show it, but I was pushing my bike a good amount. Which also isn't easy work.



Looks like we're on our way to Point Reyes, Sausilito, and San Francisco. We are finally getting our groove on. Davin and I now have about 300 miles behind us, it feels good to finally be doing it.

We left the campground early and made breakfast at this beautiful little nook. Acey and Davin are always thinking of the film, wanting to capture everything. This is my documentation on the documentation.


This was taken in Bolinas. A little town that keeps removing their sign so tourists won't make a pit stop there. Hilarious. It reminds me of CSU, how they finally painted "Weed Laboratory" when the sign kept disappearing.


Another long shot. We couldn't pass up this scenery.


This is at Stinson Beach. A lot of things oddly remind me of Fort Collins. I think it's mainly because I'm looking for it. But this reminds me of hanging out at Rotary in the winter time, watching people walk out of the ice in their big coats.


I'm here. But still thinking of you Fort Collins.

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Virginia Slim said...

and fort collins is still thinking of you. and also loveland. and also this little enclave known as sunrise ranch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home