Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's Not All Bad News

Although I am left feeling quite a bit uneasy about my decision to call a tech support to fix the virus on Phil's computer (and after a Google search, thinking I over paid... ok, WAY over paid), I decided, that it's not all bad news.

The company that helped me out, Niva Solutions Inc. seemed to be quite knowledgeable and helpful, and the two computer techs that I talked to seemed quite nice. Through their heavy Indian accents they assured me that everything was going to be ok and not to worry. Mike (yeah, don't think that was his real name) even went as far as telling me to get a cup of coffee, sit down and watch the computer screen as they fix everything.

After everything, I'm still a little confused as to what happened to the computer in the first place, what was fixed and how our computer got hacked any how.

Water under the bridge now. I'm just going to try to forget everything, be happy to know that we now have 24/7 lifetime computer tech support and a friend somewhere in India.

So it's really not all bad news. While our computer was being worked on, I sat in the kitchen and watched the computer with a cup of coffee and worried my ass off but to my surprise, I looked out the kitchen window, and THE BIRDS FINALLY FOUND THE BIRD FEEDER! It's been almost a month and I haven't seen a single one until today. I told my dad the day I hung the feeder, "feed them and they shall come..." and well, I was a little worried they wouldn't but they finally did. So that's good.
AND, to make it even better, I finished my first peyote cuff bracelet thanks to a half dozen YouTube videos and about 6 hours of my time. AND it came out even better then I had hoped. So that's also good.

So, yes, the day turned out to not be so bad, again, trying to forget how much I spent of getting this computer fixed, but, it IS fixed, we have birds eating from the feeder, I finished my bracelet AND now Phil's home from work, so maybe go climbing and blow off some steam...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous phil said...

Nice Peyote Cuff selfie :)

 
At November 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's nice and good...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home