Sunday, October 2, 2011

Arcata



This town has it all. Dad and I came up for Acey's quarter century celebration but I don't know if I want to leave now. Alyssa joined the celebration and our long awaited reunion was just what the doctor ordered.

I'm reminded of a summer camp song, make new friends, but keep the old, some are silver and the others gold. Alyssa, you are gold baby!



Here are a few photos from today.








Album Cover. One good looking crew! That's big brother, Aunt Linda, Popa, and Alyssa Fellow


@ the blowhole, although we have never seen it blow before, it actually happens. Another good reason to move here, gotta see it




I love this town. And I miss hanging out with my brother. Soon grasshopper.

3 Comments:

At October 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Amy Noelle said...

Hey, I like you rockstar jacket! And your dad's overalls are the coolest!

 
At November 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Acey said...

You should reconsider living in Arcata when the time is right. I love you.

 
At April 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Phillis said...

Keep checkin' for a new one of these......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home