Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brown Chicka Brown Trout

"You wanna go fishing today after work?" Phil asks.

"Yeah, and I'm gunna catch me a friggen brown trout!" I exclaim, knowing next to squat about the fish.

Phil burst into laughter, and Glen from behind the counter chimes in with a "Good luck with that! Ha."

I may not know a lot about fishing, but I do know that brown trout don't bite very often, and when they do, it's usually in the worst conditions. So my chances we're like one in a million, but you're sayin' there's a chance right?! I really was hoping I would catch one, but no dice.

I DID manage to throw a couple beautiful casts, pull in some underwater vegitation AND snap these nice photos.



Phil, reeling one in. He was hoping it was going to be a brown too, but nope, just a rainbow.


And here the beauty is. I really wanted to get a good shot of it, but Phil, being the nice guy that he is, let him go before I had the opportunity. Boo.

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Acey said...

baby rainbow

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home