Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Ascents

Phil, Steve, Amy and I went up to Ass Bag Boulders for some first ascents the other day. Up in the canyon there is a fair bit of untapped climbs. But unfortunately, Steve may disagree with me, they aren't very high quality. The canyon itself and the surrounding area certainly holds somes gems, but Ass Bag, you may want to pass on.

Here are a few photos from recent climbing adventures:

Ass Bag Face, FA Phil Wiese


Steve, Amy and Phil hanging out after some serious sending


Photo of the Day, Brad, Owens River Gorge


Phil, Owens River Gorge


Phil at Gorgeous Towers


I can't believe I'm only going to be here another week. My time has flown by up at Rock Creek, it's going to be hard to leave.

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Anonymous Phil Wiese said...

Thanks for givin' me the credit on the FA of Ass Bag Arete, but that was definitely all you my dear. I walked around the corner to see you already 3/4 of the way up the climb that Steve and I were initially both way too scared to do. Good on ya!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Acey said...

good on ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home