Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Correction

I like to give credit when credit is due. So this is my correction and apology out to Dave Etlinger. In my post It's Gettin' Hott in Hur (please note the awesomeness of the fact that I just referenced my own blog) I accused Dave of breaking Rule #7: Don't Opt for the Quick Fix... and clearly, shown by THIS picture, I was wrong to prematurely deem Dave's repair job a 'quick fix.' It has in fact stood the test of time. Way to go Dave.


On another note, Dave did however break Rule Numbero Uno: Don't sleep on the job. I didn't ACTUALLY see Dave sleeping, but check out the wonky-ness of these rows, sleeping on the job is the only explanation that seemed reasonable.


In addition to the two corrections, I have decided to make a new rule, Rule Number 11: Don't Pee Your Pants on the Job.

Dave: Guilty


Myself: Also Guilty


...Just had to clear up a few things, thanks for reading!

5 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Rhea said...

thats too fancy for pee...looks like chocolate heeeyy eww
i <3 you julis

 
At August 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger My Velvet Bumper said...

You're right, Dave spilled his coffee and mine was from irrigation pipe change :P

 
At August 21, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Acey said...

I was going to say you really unloaded on that one. It looks like a squat and tightening of the crouch area could of prevented the leg run down. Love ya-Acey

 
At August 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Joshua Sargent said...

Peeing your pants is like doing a good deed....Everyone can see that you did it, but your the only one that gets that funny warm feeling inside.

Just stumbled across your blog today. Very cool. How are things going girl? I miss our talks at the gym. I haven't climbed for like forever its pretty sad and pathetic. Hit me up on facebook sometime. You look very cute in coveralls by the way. :)

 
At August 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Dave Etlinger said...

I am going to become a celebrity in the blogosphere thanks to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home