Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Still Feeling a Million Miles Away


I have had my new camera for 3 days and becoming a photographer feels further away then ever. Still randomly guessing at what my aperture/shutter speed/ISO should be. Continually reading stuff online... I'll get it. 


 I seriously need some humans to let me take their pictures.


I took around 150 pictures when I got off work, these last two were the only ones worth saving. I like the can in the grass but I couldn't get the mountains how I wanted them. It's really tricky shooting into the sun... I think next time I try to photograph Mount Tom it will be in the early morning light instead of the evening...


Sincerely,

    
      Discouraged, but not Defeated

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2014 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, that the best can I've ever seen!
-Your Secret Admirer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home