Friday, July 12, 2013

Art n’ Fart

Have you ever heard of a stitch and bitch? Fumie and I thought it sounded cute but a little stupid. We weren’t very good at crocheting and didn’t like the idea of sitting around and bitching so we created our own rendition, art n’ fart.

Sitting around doing art projects seemed a little more open ended and farting was also more our style, accompanied with laughs and ok, maybe a little bit of bitching too.

Fumie, I’ve been missing you my dear friend, please promise to come to Bishop this winter for an art n’ fart reunion. Maybe we can also geek n’ reek too? Like old times?

As far as art goes, I’ve been mostly just making earrings and doing the chalk board art for the resort. It keeps me busy and well, although you may think that blog writing come so naturally to me and that I am oh so good at it, this actually takes up a little bit of ‘off time’ as well.

I’ve been having a good time up here in Rock Creek Canyon and thought it would be nice to share a few art pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home