Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dr. Paul’s Piggy Paste



This may be a little too much information for some of you, but the others that stumbled upon this blog by a “Piggy Paste” Google search will feel right at home.

I can’t remember when I first started to get toe fungus but I think it was somewhere around 4 years ago. I did absolutely nothing for a long time, then about 2 years ago I decided it was time to take some action.

I started with the cheapest treatment in a bottle I could find at Walgreens and after diligently using it every night for 2 months, I felt like it was only making my toe nail look more and more like a small plank of wood.

Since then I made my own salve and tincture, each containing a variety of mold fighting essential oils: tea tree, cinnamon, lavender, orange, patchouli, you name it. I stuck with that treatment for about a year and a half, cleaning, applying and pretty much nothing else. And you guessed it, my labors yielded close to no results. It actually begun to spread to my other big toe, which brings me to this blog post. Enough is enough.


I did some long over due internet searching for how to rid toe fungus, and came across something I don’t know why I didn’t try sooner, apple cider vinegar. The past few days I have been soaking my toes and it does seem to be working. So that was good. But I decided to take it one step further, go out on a limb and buy what seems to have decent reviews, Dr. Paul’s Piggy Paste. I just liked the name too much to pass it by. I DO believe it’s going to work or I wouldn’t have spent the 30$ at Rite Aid. So, I went ahead and trimmed my toe nail down, like many online users said to do, applied my first “pea size” drop, and here we go. May the odds be ever in my favor.

Wed. June 18th 2014

Just by chance it is exactly a year after I wrote this post. I thought I should post an update. I used Dr. Paul's Piggy Paste and unfortunately my toe still has fungus. I now just cover the fungus with nail polish and try to forget it's even there. I think my next attempt at beating the fungus will be a trip to the doctors and a bottle of meds. Hummbug. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home