Thursday, July 4, 2013

Making Pretty Things

I may have discovered a new passion. Jewelry making.

This may not come to a surprise to some of you, but I can't wait to make more pretty things. A special thanks to the Venerable Bead in Bishop, California, Lena specifically who taught me everything about earring making in about 5 minutes. Ha. I know I have a lot to learn, but I made 16 pairs of earrings on my day off and fortunately sold some of them to my co-workers. Now with that cash hopefully I can make this relatively profitable. Or at least make enough profit to fund more jewelery.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Katie Jordan said...

How much do you charge for your jewelry? I want some:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home