Friday, November 14, 2014

Lucky Guy.


Sometimes I tell Phil how handsome he is. Sometimes he responds back, "You're handsome." So when you read the title of this post, you might of thought I was talking about Phil... turns out, I'm the lucky guy here. Yes me.

 

If you have read my blog or seem something on my Facebook, or get this - actually talked to me in the last month, you would probably know by one means or another that Phil and I are engaged. We are going to get married! It isn't every day you come across a man such a Phil, a real keeper.


When you meet him, you know he is good. You know he cares. You know he has integrity and he has depth. You can hear it in his voice as well as the space between his words. You know he is listening.


Phil respects me. Encourages me and comforts me in weakness. I am so grateful that I will soon be calling him husband. I truly am one lucky guy.

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2014 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Phil said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful words my fiance. I am truly the lucky guy to be marrying such a talented, creative, caring, inspired, and handsome young lady. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home